April 1, 2012 ( Categories Community, Meditation, Messages, Nutrition, Philosophy, Yoga | Tags: asana, cooking, cuisine, detox, food, green smoothie, healthy, Meditation, Nutrition, philosophy, relax, retreat, spring, tamborine, Yoga )
Tap into a well of inner strength and vibrancy after a one-day yoga and soul-food retreat in the Northern Gold Coast Hinterlands, wellness retreat hub. At this unique retreat, Green Smoothie Yoga & Nutrition is able to fuse our passions for food and love of yoga into one life-changing event, at a cost the fraction of the usual price of the individual components making up the retreat.
Green Smoothie Yoga & Nutrition Retreat, Maudsland
Sunday 14 October, 2012
8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- 2 Hr Specially designed Dynamic Detoxification Yoga Class (Value $50)
- Spicy Detox Juices and Cleansing morning Tea (Value $22)
- Vibrant Nutrition Seminar (Value $58)
- Interactive Healthy Cooking Class (Value $52)
- Delicious Vegetarian Lunch & Dessert (Value $35)
- 1 Hr Soothing & Restorative Yoga Nidra Class w/Mini Head, Neck, Shoulder & Foot Massage (Value $35)
- Warming Afternoon Tea – Chai, Gluten Free Treats (Value $17)
- Yoga Philosophy, Journey Circle, Meditation (Value $25)
Total Value – $295.00
Special Price – $160 pp Early bird
($180 pp if booked after Sunday 9 September)
Numbers limited to a maximum of 8 people to assure individualised attention and a uniquely calming experience for each participant.
Contact us at email@example.com or phone 0432 618 279 to book your place for this beautiful day of self-care and body love that will leave you warm, nourished and on a natural high!